My dreams

Recently, I start to doubt my decision again. Now I am in my senior year in college, thus, I finally realize that soon I would become an adult and need to be responsible for myself. Although I will spend another one or two years to finish all my courses since I double major in the department of foreign language and literature, seeing classmates around me already have their practical goal for their future makes me fear of my future as well. Some of my friends are preparing for graduate school, some of my classmates are preparing for the official examination, and others are thinking about finding a job or being a teacher. Whenever looking at them, I feel that I might be a little capricious and childish to have some unrealistic fantasy about my life. Maybe I should be more practical and more mature like them. Maybe I should think about my future more carefully, instead of wanting to be a translator, a freelancer, a writer, or a playwright. Moreover, I even don’t know if I have any talent or not. Yet, I still don’t want to surrender to reality so soon. In the end, I know life would not be really easy, but I still want to try my best at least once. Wish me luck.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Dean Lewis - Be Alright 中文歌詞翻譯