ZAYN & Becky G - Un Mundo Ideal (Versión Créditos) 中文歌詞翻譯

Un Mundo Ideal (Versión Créditos)
ZAYN & Becky G.
Journal:
The song is from the movie Aladdin, the American musical fantasy film, which is also a live-action adaptation of Disney's famous animated film. The popular song is sung by Aladdin and Princess Jasmine in the movie, and it expresses their feelings when they ride on the magic carpet. Although the lyrics all describe the fantastic scenery they see from the sky literally, I think it also suggests when people fall in love or bravely pursue what they want, they would see an entirely whole new world. Take me as an example. When I hang around with my best friend, I would feel like we are in a sweet dream since every moment together is happy and interesting. And when I put effort to do what I like to do, for instance, writing, I feel free and enjoy the time although my parents don't think writing articles would be a good choice to live on. However, if one always live in a safe world and wait for others to tell him what is proper to do, it is almost impossible for him to understand the true beauty of the world. In my opinion, the whole new world doesn’t rely on magic. Because if we can bravely find our way and explore the world with our beloved, we can always see the splendid and shining new world. 



Lyrics:
[Verse 1: ZAYN]
I can show you the world: shining, shimmering, splendid
我可以為妳展示這個世界是多麼閃耀、光明與燦爛
Tell me, princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?
告訴我,公主,妳已經多久沒有任性而為?
I can open your eyes, take you wonder by wonder
我可以讓妳大開眼界,給妳一個又一個的奇蹟
Over, sideways, and under on a magic carpet ride
過來吧,乘上魔毯,來一場冒險

[Chorus: ZAYN & Becky G]
A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view
一個全新的世界,一個嶄新的視野
No one to tell us "no," or where to go
沒有人會禁止我們,或告訴我們該往何方
Or say we're only dreaming
或者說我們只是在做白日夢
Un mundo ideal
一個夢想中的世界
Tan deslumbrante y nuevo hoy
如此絢爛又新穎
Donde ya vi al subir, con claridad
這是往上才能看見的景象,顯然地
Que ahora en un mundo ideal estoy
我現在身處在一個理想之地
Now I'm in a whole new world with you
現在我與妳在一個嶄新的世界裡

[Verse 2: Becky G]
Fabulosa visión
難以置信的景色
Sentimiento divino
升起的神聖感
Baja y sube
往下又上升
Y vuela hacia celestial region
直到抵達那如天堂一般的地方

[Chorus: ZAYN & Becky G, Both]
Un mundo ideal (Don't you dare close your eyes)
一個完美的世界(妳捨得閉上眼嗎)
Allí mil cosas voy a ver (Hold your breath; it gets better)
那裏有成千上萬的事物等著我去發掘(摒住呼吸,一切將會漸入佳境)
Soy como azul estrella... que se va
我就像是藍星,將要蛻變
Y nunca será igual ya otra vez
並且永遠不會再和以前的我一樣
A whole new world, with new horizons to pursue
一個嶄新的世界,有新的境界讓我們追尋
I'll chase them anywhere, there's time to spare
無論何地,我都將追逐它們,已經沒有時間可以浪費了
Let me share this whole new world with you
讓我與妳分享這個美妙的新世界

[Instrumental Bridge]

[Chorus: ZAYN & Becky G, Both]
Un mundo ideal (A whole new world)
一個理想的世界(一個嶄新的世界)
A new fantastic point of view
一個全新的美妙觀點
Nadie que diga "No"
沒有人會說不
O a donde ir
或應該往哪去
A aquello que se aman
做他們所喜歡的事情
A whole new world (Cada vuelta es sorpresa)
一個嶄新的世界(每一次的旋轉都是驚喜)
With new horizons to pursue (Cada instante un retrato)
嶄新的視野等著我們去追尋(每一個瞬間都是一幅畫)
I'll chase them anywhere, there's time to spare
無論何處我都將追尋,已經沒有時間可以浪費了
Anywhere, ooh, ooh (There's time to spare)
無論何處(沒有時間可以浪費)
Let me share this whole new world with you
讓我跟妳共享這嶄新的世界

[Chorus: ZAYN & Becky G, Both]
Un mundo ideal (A whole new world)
一個理想的世界(一個嶄新的世界)
Que compartir (That's where we'll be)
我們共享的世界(我們將會在那裏)
Que alcanzar (A wondrous place)
我們到達之地(一個奇妙的地方)
For you and me
只為你我開啟


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Dean Lewis - Be Alright 中文歌詞翻譯